Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I progress....

In case anyone is wondering...yes, I have made a small amount of progress on the downstairs mess. If I took a picture, you wouldn't be able to tell that I've made any progress, but I know that I have. I'm sure I would've made palpable progress had my husband not been away for the long weekend and had I not been simultaneously potty -training our 2 year old and sleep-training our almost 1 year old. Not that I'm complaining (I've given that up for Lent. HA!) That's just life with kids.

What holds me back is that I still don't really have a plan for where everything should go yet. I've done a lot of sorting and have put lots of odds and ends into containers. The work remaining involves labeling and savvy storage solutions. I may even have a label maker purchase in my future. We'll see if the finished product eventually resembles the neat, organized and humbly elegant vision inside my head!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Looks great. Funny and nice to see you still have that perpetual calendar I gave you hanging on your wall. I had forgotten about it.