Thursday, January 21, 2010

Neglect

Oh dear. It appears that I am too busy with Facebook to bother with my poor blog. I'm sure my few followers have given up on me by now. I could come up with a list of excuses but what good would that do? The simple truth is stated above. I would love to catch up on my blogging today since it is a dreary, cold day and my chores are nagging at me. Isn't that when we suddenly get a strong urge to blog? What I will do, though I would much rather succumb to my blogging urge, is build a cheery fire, make a cup of something hot, relax for a few minutes, and then put the last of the Christmas decorations away and clean the house. I wouldn't even do that much, sadly, if we were not having company for dinner!

I will try not to forget you, dear blog.

No comments: