Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day! (Bridget)

It's hard to believe that it's May and we still have snow on the ground. We had a very depressing snowfall on Tuesday but it turned to rain in the afternoon so it's basically gone but we still have some from before. The kids are demolishing the snow hill and kind of having a race with the neighbor girls who are demolishing their snowhill.
We went to the IDEA Curriculum Fair Monday and again on Tuesday and I came away with about $700 less allotment for next year. I mostly bought lots of Jim Weiss CDs, Teaching Textbooks Math for all 3 boys, some books, and some TJEd CDs and booklets. I wish I had gone to some of the workshops, but I didn't want to try to work around Ethan's naps and feedings so I didn't even bother. Next year!
Well, Matthew is itching to bid on a Lego Set on Ebay so I'd better go.

No comments: