Thursday, April 24, 2008

Archery (Nicholas)


Matthew and I are finally going to get our longbows that we have been wanting forever! The idea to get bows was mine since I took archery at a place called King`s Nock and liked it. But if anyone wants to take archery, DONT TAKE IT AT KING`S NOCK!The teacher is really mean and makes up dumb rules! It`s best to just buy one and teach yourself!

This picture is me at age 3 in VT at my grandparents' house. I was into archery even then but had to make do with sticks.

2 comments:

Schrader family said...

Hi, Nicholas
yes, he isn't very nice. I have heard though he isn't there anymore. And there might be a new teacher. We have targets here if you want to come and shoot with the boys sometime.
Karrie

Gretchen said...

Nichol - I sent your Mom a picture of you with a bow and arrow you made out of sticks when you were 3 years old. Maybe you can post it here. You already looked like you knew what you were doing.

Love, Auntie Gretchen